Memoirs of a Moment
In this issue, we take time to reflect upon memories of a journey. We share a weekend with Axel Vervoordt to discuss travel and collecting. We spend a day at Casa das Canoas by Oscar Niemeyer just before his great-grandson and former partner take up its renovation. We take residence at Casa Estudio Max Cetto with his grandson in Mexico City, before ending our inspiring Mexico trip at the home of sculptor and designer Pedro Reyes and Carla Fernández.
Please note the following changes to our service due to current demand, staff shortages and restrictions relating to COVID-19. We will continue to do everything we can to get your orders to you as quickly as possible:
* Customers in Europe may experience a 3 week delay on orders shipped by Royal Mail.
* Customers in USA, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Japan, South Africa and South Korea may experience a 6-10 week delay on orders shipped by Royal Mail.
* There is likely to be an increase in quoted shipping times for Royal Mail orders to other countries.
* Royal Mail has suspended shipping to the following countries:
* Caribbean Islands – Dominican Republic
* Caribbean Islands – Haiti
* Caribbean Islands (BVI)
* Cayman Islands
* French Polynesia
* South Africa
* Sri Lanka
* St Kitts and Nevis
* St Lucia
* St Vincent and the Grenadines
* Turks & Caicos
Please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.